7900 Slide Series
Accuride presents models 7950 and 7957, two new slides designed to expand the company’s heavy-duty
slide line-up and provide an intermediate load rating choice between the 3600 and 9300 products.
These products are a good drop-in alternative for wide drawer applications, giving fabricators additional
slide options for mid-range loads, while reducing costs and increasing the aesthetics of the finished
Features and Benefits
- Full extension for complete access.
- Dual mounting; side or flat mount:
- Side mount load capacity up to 350 lbs. [159 kg].
- Flat mount load capacity up to 150 lbs. [68 kg].
- Cross section width .75" [19.1 mm].
- Accommodates drawers up to 42" [1067 mm] wide.
- Available in even lengths 12" to 36"
There are two additional models available by special order: Models 7937 (lever disconnect) and 7930
(non-disconnect), which offer the same features in a narrower cross section width of .724" [18.4 mm].
These slides are available in a clear zinc (C) finish. Packaging includes: D-Pack (one pair of slides
packaged in a polybag; mounting hardware not included) and P/Bulk for production and LTP. D-Pack is
also available through QuickShip.
View or download the technical sheet (PDF)
or pricing page (PDF)